Do you have a few hours to spare?
Would you be able help us?
The Centre relies very heavily on volunteers to support people who are affected by cancer.
The roles are many and diverse :
• Reception, meet and greet,
• Chatting to clients who drop in or who are waiting for their therapy treatments,
• Supporting the office staff through admin duties,
• Leaflet drops and promotional events;
• Bag packs and can shakes;
• Helping the fundraising team with organising events
• Practical support at events.
There is something for everyone, so if you have a special skill you want to share then get in touch. You tell us what sorts of things you want to do, and we will find a role to suit you if we can.
The time volunteers give varies from a couple of hours per week to a full day; a half a day a fortnight or when occasion arises for fundraising events !
We are always looking for Volunteers.