We are currently in need of the following items. Your donation and / or contribution will be much appreciated.
- A4 White photocopier paper
- Occasionally A3 size – please check
- A book of First or Second class stamps
- Quality Items which can be used as Raffle prizes
- We often need specific items when we have an event (bottles, food items, gifts etc – if you want to help then please contact us for the details of the next event and what is needed.
- Two new thick fluffy bath robes – As a few of our therapies require the removal of some clothing, we need something which can be quickly put on, in the unfortunate event of an emergency or fire, if the building needs to be vacated.
- Cosy New Blue Towels (matching our logo colours)
Sizes : Bath, and Hand towels please. We are trying to replace our towels in the colours of the Centre logo and donations at present are coming in from Dunelm as detailed below. The towels are really good quality and seem to last the daily wash tests !!!!!
The Egyptian cotton towel Navy or Cornflower colour
It was fantastic to be able to purchase the New Therapy bed ( the old one had been condemned ) via a donation from Mr & Mrs Davenport who asked their wedding guests to make a donation instead of presents !
A big thank you to all who donated.