We have regular group activities available which are open to attend. We just ask that you sign the register, and make a small donation to cover costs.
The aims of all our groups is to increase feelings of wellbeing and provide an informal space to chat about anything you want to.
We have groups such as :
- Yoga, Tai Chi and Walking for increase mobility;
- Art Group, Craft Group and Book club for creativity and relaxation;
- Meditation and Relaxation for increased self-awareness and wellbeing;
- Choir and singing for relaxation, wellbeing and fun;
- Workshops about nutrition, de stressing techniques and different aspects of staying well;
- Drop in and Social activity / Fundraising events as varied social opportunity.
- Latest introduction is Pilates with Eloise on Mondays
Art Group 10.30—12.30
With Gill Howell
Come and take time in learning a new skill
Come and further develop your technique
Meditation 1.30 – 2.30
Come and experience a time away from all the stress and strain of life. You will leave refreshed!
Pilates 3.00 – 3.45
Pilates is for everyone! Gentle and safe in nature and recommended by healthcare providers
Walking Group 10 – 12 Group has moved from Wednesday
Meeting at Blackroot Car Park ( Sutton Park ) returning 11.30am and no later than 11.40.
Has moved to Tuesdays
Craft Club – fortnightly 10.00—12.00
With Lesley Chant and Team
Come, try some new things or share your skills with others Bring out your creative side and have FUN.
With Helen Chawner
Gentle Yoga for all to enjoy—Try it!
Natural Healing 2 – 4pm
with David Goldsby
No appointment necessary just drop in for approx. 10 – 15 minutes 1:1 session.
Book Club 2.00 – (First Thursday each month)
With Anne Findlay
Come and join with others who love books
Please see the Event diary to see the range of books reviewed each week
Relaxation 11.45 – 12.15
With Roy Poller
Tai Chi 12.30—1.30pm
an exercise system suitable for all ages. . Wear comfortable clothing.
Drop in Sessions 1.30pm
A varied programme to include Singing
See Drop in programme in the Calendar