Do you have a few hours to spare?
Would you be able help us?
There are Vacancies during the Covid- 19 Lock-down period please see link
here Current Vacancies
The Centre relies very heavily on volunteers to support people who are affected by cancer.
The roles are many and diverse :
• Reception, meet and greet,
• Chatting to clients who drop in or who are waiting for their therapy treatments,
• Supporting the office staff through admin duties,
• Leaflet drops and promotional events;
• Bag packs and can shakes;
• Helping the fundraising team with organising events
• Practical support at events.
There is something for everyone, so if you have a special skill you want to share then get in touch. You tell us what sorts of things you want to do, and we will find a role to suit you if we can.
The time volunteers give varies from a couple of hours per week to a full day; a half a day a fortnight or when occasion arises for fundraising events !
We are always looking for Volunteers.